To Wear Glass Or To Not? {Would You Help Me Decide?}

2:08 PM


I have a little problem and I wondered if you would like to help. The picture above (and below) is me with and without my glass. I've been debating for a very long time now whether or not I should make the switch to contacts but can't decide. What do you think? I'd love to know what you think in a comment below, because frankly, I don't know what to do. I've had glasses since the age of ten and just recently my brother commented on how my eyes look brighter without glasses. 
I noticed that too and do like my eyes without glasses but then at the same time I think I look younger without glasses. 
It is hard to ask family because they never know for sure (being around me all the time), so I'm posting more pictures of myself then I ever have before, in hopes that you can help.  
Thanks so much!
P.S Sorry for some of the cheesy looking pictures. Pictures seem to make me look younger and different... ☺

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. You look beautiful both ways! For me personally, I like wearing contacts better because I don't have to keep cleaning my glasses, worrying if they'll fall off, etc, plus I find contacts a lot more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm well I think you look gorgeous either way!!! I think you should do what you think looks best and that you'd be most comfortable with =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lovely! Maybe you can consider doing half/half? If you've never worn contacts before you might want to check them out just to make sure they don't irritate your eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think half and half's a good idea... if you're just not wanting to put in your contacts, then you can just slip on your glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.