Books Are Magical

8:35 AM


   

Picture via Pinterest


|“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”  -C.S Lewis|


A good book - something that takes you far away, let's you go on adventures, have friends in places you wished existed, let's you visit Middle Earth, Narnia, wild west times, England, foreign countries, and many other places without so much as blinking.
How can something as small as a book do so much for you? Be your friend, make memories, have you wish the moment would last forever.... they can almost seem magical, for a good book for me consists of something that makes you want to cry or laugh, hit the characters over the head at times or die of embarrassment all in one story. 

when I end a good book it's a bitter-sweet moment. Sadness at the last chapter, the end of the story, happiness for finishing something so amazing.

Thank you to all those amazing authors out there that make our lives a little better!!!! 

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Oh, LOVE THE QUOTE! It has been one of my favorites for many years! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - the quote is amazing! ☺

      Delete
  2. Loveee this post! I'm rereading the first volume of Christy Miller so I can continue on in the series, and it's just sooooo good! I can't stop reading!
    Btw, did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I love that series! Yes, I got your e-mail and you should have the reply in your inbox. Sorry it took me so long to reply!

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.