Going On An Unexpected Journey

2:11 PM

I want to travel to the Shire and see some Hobbits and be part of the Fellowship. I want to shoot arrows with Legolous and sword fight Aragorn (who are which, my favorite characters). I want to cook po-ta-toes with Sam and travel through the mines of Moria with Gandulf. I want to go on a journey through Middle Earth.
I want to go on an unexpected journey.  



For the first time I read "The Fellowship Of The Ring" by J.R.R Tolkien and then watched the first movie (for the second time). Each time it gets better and each time I want to travel to Middle Earth. Seriously, it doesn't get any better then this!




Who thought this part in the movie was heart-breaking and felt really bad for Borimr? ^


Who cheered Aargorn on during the movie as he found his purpose and became King?



Who got goose bumps everytime the black riders appeared in the books and movies (they were really creepy!)


Who laughed at this part?


I know I did! Lord Of The Rings has become a part of me and in my mind I've already been to Middle Earth and back. One more thing - whose looking forward to the second movie of "The Hobbit"? 

Note: Pictures via my Pinterest page 

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I love the lord of the rings movie trio - especially love aragon! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LOTR trilogy and the Hobbit movies are my FAVORITE movies ever!!! SO excited for the Desolation of Smaug!!
    Haley

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.