I'm Starting Something LOTR

1:53 PM

 

I'm starting this LOTR challenge I found on a blog, though I'm dragging it out into a 30 week challenge instead of 30 days.  Each Tuesday I should be posting from whatever day I last left off on the challenge (example: week one, I'll do day 1). I don't think I could handle posting every singe day about Lord Of The Rings (even though I'm a huge fan), but starting tomorrow, every Tuesday you should see one from the challenge. 

I'd love for you to join me by adding your comments on the posts and I hope you enjoy them in the upcoming weeks. ☺ I'm really excited to share my favorite (and least) things about LOTR, my preferences..... this is going to sooooooo much fun!  

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Yeah, I try as hard as I can doing this on my blog, and I end up doing a bunch of days in one! :)
    ~ S. F.
    p. s. I'd love if you would visit me on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8