Just Laugh

11:07 AM



I love the kind of laughs that start out as silent and then finally you can't hold it in any longer. Your stomach hurts from trying to hold it back and you just laugh. It's the kind of laugh where you can't stop and you start crying from laughing so hard. Sometimes it turns silent again and then you try to stop and laugh even harder. When you can finally calm down you're gasping for breath and trying really hard to calm down. If you have the contagious laugh then you probably got everyone in the room laughing or perhaps wondering why in the world you were laughing so hard. 

Recently my sister had one of those times. She literally couldn't stop! It went from a giggle to a full out "I-can't-stop-no-matter-how-hard-I-try" laugh. It was really contagious and I had to laugh too. It turns out it was really anything big that she was laughing at but it felt really good to just laugh. 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Yes, I had one of those laughs last night! I just started and my sister made me keep doing it. I tried to stop but I. Could. NOT! :)
    By the way, I love the new header!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8