My Days Of Late {Rambles Of Life}

10:28 AM


Life's Blessings// fall colors, cool weather, writing Medieval stories, reading books you didn't realize you had, painting my fingernails orange, going to an amazing science museum, realizing how much you have to be thankful for 
Lately I have been concentrating on spending more time with God and family then on the internet. I didn't realize how time consuming Pinterest can be! Haha. I also took a small break from our computer when it went to the shop to get fixed and learned that every evening I can spend time doing other things then sitting on Facebook or blogger. 
I've also started writing another story called, "The Lost Prince Of Sindaleer". My inspiration is LOTR and Narnia, because frankly those are the best books and dvds out there! I watched "The Fellowship Of The Ring" with my Mom and sister this past week and then afterward googled and pinned a bunch of scenes from the movie. I just learned about LOTR this past spring and can't believe how hooked I am on it! My brothers got me a poster from the Hobbit movie and now I really want to see the second one in theaters. Am I the only one?


So church is tomorrow and then another homeschool week. I really enjoy High School, but I struggle so much in certain subjects - would you guys mind praying for me on that? I know I really need to study more and work on concentrating on everything I'm learning.
 If you have any prayer requests, please comment below. I'd love to pray for you! 
Have a great weekend everyone! God bless! 







You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Love that Boromir quote! :)
    If you like Narnia and Lord of the Rings, you should totally read the Kingdom Series, and the Knights of Arrethtrae (by Chuck Black)!
    My brother read them, and then I decided too, and I LOVED them!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - me too! It was one of the saddest parts in the movie but it really showed how Boromir's character was, despite wanting to take the ring.
      Oh, I've heard of that series! ☺ It sounds like amazing books!!!!
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8