November Already?!

1:21 PM


So then all of a sudden it's November! Where did the time go, did a whole month go by without me having time to even accept the fact that fall is almost over? Then I got to thinking and realized it's almost 2014? I feel like this year as just flown by and I haven't gotten time to even think about it. My year has been so awesome, I haven't gotten time to think about the date (other then writing it down occasionally in my journal). I need to catch up on e-mails and letters, catch up on schoolwork and plan my Christmas presents already. Speaking of Christmas, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to listening to my Toby Mac Christmas CD again and getting ready for our annual Christmas skit at church with the kids. I also am really excited to do Christmas caroling (that was a lot of fun last year!!!), and seeing family (I miss my cousins lots). But for now, I think I'll enjoy what's left of fall. The crisp weather, beautiful leaves, and the cool mornings on Sunday when I get to wear a sweater. Seriously though, am I the only one who can't believe how fast the year is flying by? Have a great weekend everyone!






You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8