Tolkien Tusedays: Favorite Film

1:01 PM



Favorite Film...
Oh, WOW! This was is really, really tough. I've only seen the last two movies once (this past spring), and the first one twice, read the first book and working on the second. Hmmm....

I think it would have to be The Two Towers. This has action, edge of your seat scenes, the battle of Helms Deep, some amazing people, etc, etc, etc. Of course I love The Fellowship Of The Ring as well - it's where the journey began, but something is just completely amazing about the second movie. 







You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8