When Your World Is Falling Apart....

1:05 PM


Have you ever felt as if your world was falling apart? As if the storm never stops? As if your life is a wreak? As if no one understands?

We've all felt at least one of these feelings from time to time. We've all fallen apart. We all have different stuff going on, but in a way we're all the same. We've all known joys, troubles, times we want to break down and just cry. There is someone out there who understands what you're going through. 

Every once in a while I'll find myself feeling like my world is falling - like I'm in a pit of darkness and there's no way out. Sometimes God seems miles and miles away from my heart......

Jesus understands. You're not alone no matter what friendships end, people who move, or when reality finally hits. Jesus is there. He's standing by your side and no matter how ironic this may sounds, He's holding your hand. He's there to pick you up when you fall. He's there to wipe away your tears and laugh with you. 

Jesus is there. He understands. He loves you. You're His, and He cares deeply about you. He'll be the one to pull you out of your funk and lift you up. You're loved. 

"I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul." Psalm 31:7 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks for this Kara, those words were just what I needed to hear after a couple of hard weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.