I was Awarded!

1:38 PM

I want to give a BIG thanks to S.F for awarding me! It really made my day! ☺

The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs
3. Answer a list of ten questions
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog

The Ten Questions: (you can either answer these questions or make up your own 10 questions and answer those):

1. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon?
This is my favorite day.... ☺ You could probably find me reading a book, catching up on peoples' blogs and listening to the radio. 


2. What is one of your favourite books?
 Other then my Bible, The Lord Of The Rings. Most amazing series ever written! 

3. What book are you reading right now?

The Return Of The King

4.  What movie have you recently seen?

The Desolation of Smaug. It was EPIC! 

5. Can you speak with a different accent?
I try too. haha. I like to try Texan or Brittish 

6. Do you play an instrument?
A little piano though I wish guitar 

7. What is your favourite Scripture verse?
I have a a lot! I could name tons in Psalms. 

8.  What is something you really dream about doing?
Have one of my stories published 

9.  Are you a girly-girl?

I think I'm more of a Tom-boy though a girly-girl at times as well 
 
10. What is your favourite song?
Currently All In by Lifehouse 

I now award....

The Three Fangirling sisters over @ Three Fangirling Sisters
Anna over @ Hero
Lilly over @ Lilly in His Field

Have a great day everyone! 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. You're welcome! :) I always like making people happy.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.