Photo Post Of My Life

7:02 PM












Life lately has been really busy and all the pics above were taken during my Thanksgiving. I haven't had to much time to take pictures though I really want to get outside and take some. The above pics were of my sister. She was in a giggling mood and didn't mind that I snapped a ton of photos of her. Then you may notice the pictures of the snow and beautiful mountains. They were all taken at my Grandparents and I just love where they live! The nature is amazing!
How has life been for you?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Busy. Getting a lot of Christmas presents done and such!
    Ooo, the mountains and snow, so heavenly.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Sunshine award, Kara!
    http://on-solid-ground-sf.blogspot.com/2013/12/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8