Tolkien Tuesdays: Favorite Battle

2:23 PM



Favorite Battle....


Of all the battles in Lord Of The Rings, I'd have to say it was the Battle of Helms Deep. Hands down this was epic! The scenes and shots taken for the film was amazing! Not only did the darkness add to the intensity of the moment, but the chaos, evil marching towards them, the times where you didn't know what would happen next...

So do you agree or disagree? What would you say your favorite battle in the LOTR movies would be?



And then I have to post this pic because me and my sister just got the Lord Of The Rings Extended Edition off ebay. Gah!!! I was so excited when they arrived! Now I can't wait to see them.... Have ya'll see them before? I've heard that they're amazing!



Have a great day everyone!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Hmm, Helms Deep is one of my favourites!
    Yep, I've watched all of the extended editions. They're all brilliant! I spy some dwarves and hobbit in the background...:)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, you're going to LOVE the extended version. Adds so much depth! Not that there wasn't before, but this...THIS is the icing on the cake. ;) Yes, Helm's Deep is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite battle is definitely Helms Deep! It has so many strange twists and turns to it, plus the setting is EPIC! I watched the Extended Edition once, and let me tell you, it is very hard to go back to the regular version!
    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.