What Faith Can Do

10:15 AM


Matthew 17:20
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 


I have really been enjoying the mountains here where I live. They don't move and every season nothing changes about them except the leaves or the snow on the ground. Jesus said that if we have faith we can move the mountains, and looking at those huge mountains surrounding my home, it really blows my mind on what faith can do. 
Faith can change your whole life, turn your day around, and possibly change someone's life. Faith in Jesus should be, unchanging, unwavering... forever. 
Of course we will have doubts in our lives - hard times come and it's so easy to doubt that God is even there, but He is there. He will never leave us - never!
Faith can go a long way. Whether it's having faith on doing something you feel God is telling you to do that seems weird, encouraging a friend,admitting you're wrong even though it's hard, or placing your faith in Christ in the good and bad times. 
We need to have faith even when we can't see the light in the situation, when life seems dull or when life is awesome. 
Having hope in a bad situation can be hard, but believe it or not you will be even stronger when it's all said and done. 

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Great post Kara! :) Thanks for sharing the verses- truly what I needed to hear!!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.