Everything Happens For A Reason

2:12 PM

Everything happens for a reason - nothing is unplanned when it comes to God. He has a plan and nothing or no one can stop it. The thing I have to remember is to not worry. I'm a huge worrier - I tend to freak out when stuff goes wrong or not planned. I usually get one of those tension headaches and then feel sick. When I get this way I'm not trusting the Man in control - the guy with the power over the entire universe, my Father, Friend, and Creator.

1 John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

The Lord will give us peace. If he has a plan there's not point in worrying over what could happen, because God has it in control - He knows what He's doing.
Pray. Trust. Have faith.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. This is so true. I worry a lot and have to remind myself - I can trust God. As Amy Carmichael said “It is a safe thing to trust Him to fulfill the desires which He creates”.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8