Pics Of Life

1:20 PM










So it's been really a long time since I've posted more then four pictures at a time and I've decided to just let you have a look at my life lately. Pics of sunsets, days after the rain, an old camera, my youngest sister, drops on the trees, and the like. 
The sunsets here have been so gorgeous! Me and my mom can't get enough of them, and I can't stop going outside and try to capture what I'm seeing, though I have to admit the pictures don't do the sunset justice. 
What has life been like for you lately?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the sunsets! My mother told me one evening to look outside, I did, but immediately came back in and said, "I have to get the camera."! ☺
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's the same way with me! ☺ I wondered if you got my e-mail yet? gmail has really been acting up for me and I wanted to make sure you got it. ☺

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.