Random Q&A Vlog

1:29 PM

Hey everyone!
I think I'm going to do another Q&A vlog because I've really been wanting to do one again for a while now. Hopefully though, you haven't run out of questions. ☺ So anyway, if you want to join in, you can ask me any random questions. Like my favorite color to what I like to do on Saturdays, to my favorite song, to a Bible verse I really like - anything really. 
I'm planning on doing the vlog in about threes weeks and I'd love for you guys to ask me questions, so if you have any just put them in a comment below and I'll answer them on the vlog. They can be silly, serious, or just something you've been wondering about me. 
Thanks so much and have a great day everyone! God bless!

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. How many siblings do you have?
    What inspired you to start a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite color?
    What's your favorite TV show?
    What's your favorite Bible verse?
    Which Blimey Cow video is your favorite? ;)
    How long have you been homeschooled? :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite Music artist?
    What do you think about One Direction?
    What music do you recommend for a Christian Teen?
    If you could go anywhere were would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would your dream job be?
    If you knew you had 24 hours left on this earth, what would you do and why?

    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.