every picture has a story

4:06 PM

picture via Pinterest
I was looking at the above picture and I felt that a story lay behind it. I mean, look at the face of that solider - the little boy. The caption below the pic read... 

An East German soldier helping a boy cross the newly formed ‘Berlin Wall,’ 1961. Despite given orders by the East German government to let no one pass. The guard was immediately replaced. Unknown what happened to him.

I wonder about the soldier and what happened to him. Like what was his name and who was he?
Every picture, especially like the one I posted, has a story behind it.  Sometimes I wish I knew that story. 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.