Looking In The Eyes

12:39 PM





For some reason I have found an obsession of taking pictures of eyes (which the person above is one of my brothers by the way). Eyes are interesting in the sense that no one has the same eyes. We can have a similar color but then there is shape, size, etc. It is just one way of seeing how God created each and everyone of us unique in our own special ways. Not one of us are exactly alike, no matter how similar we look or how we enjoy doing the same things. God created us with likes and dislikes - each thing for a purpose. 
Sometimes we can look at being unique as bad - I mean sometimes I just hate being different with certain things because I'm afraid at how people will look at me, but then you just need to see this verse to see that God 

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

We are unique and different for a purpose - for the purpose and plan he has for our lives. We shouldn't be afraid to be unique for God because there is a purpose in it. 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.