My Sister Is An Artist

11:07 AM


Korin is an artist (though she probably wouldn't admit it). She can draw pictures from Narnia and Middle Earth and make it look totally easy! She is really quite incredible and below is just some of her pictures she draw inspired from the LOTR and Narnia movies....

Lucy entering the wardrobe

Elven woman
Lucy and Susan from Narnia
A hobbit
Peter - King of Narnia
and you may have seen this one - Strider from Lord of the Rings


and just so you can see the girl behind the drawings...


Which ones are your favorite? God bless and have a great Sunday!

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I liked the elf maiden and Strider. Great jib, Klein, it's neat because I'm actually watching LOTR at the moment and they just showed that scene with him sitting in the corner.
    Ajax
    arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant "Great job, Korin". I was typing this off my phone, you know how it is, forgets to correct one word and totally changes the other. Yol Bolsun!
      Ajax

      Delete
  2. The first one is my favorite! She is very talented. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Her art looks absolutely real! They're all my favourite. :) I can't pick just one.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.