Photoshoot With Korin

1:31 PM












A couple weeks ago me and Korin took our cameras outside and  what was planned to be a couple photos turned out to be over half an hour photoshoot together. The inside ones were done a couple days back when I just randomly started taking pictures of her by the window and experimented with the lighting. I'm only posting five since half turned out similar to the others (I snap pictures sometimes two or three without stopping), but the ones you see are my favorite
So which of the ones I posted is your favorite?







You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Ooh, I love all of them! =) Maybe the last one though... I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. She looks a lot like you! I really like the one of her at the piano, but I also like all of them.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.