Prayer. He Really Does Answer...

2:35 PM


Picture via Pinterest 


I think sometimes we think that when we ask God for something and if everything doesn't work out like we planned than God apparently wasn't listening. The truth is - God was and is listening to every single prayer we pray! His answer could be yes, no, or wait - but they always aren't yes. 
God never leaves us even though it may appear that way. He's always their, lovingly guiding us through life. He knows what we're going to say before we say it and he has a plan and reason for everything that happens in our lives. Trials will come but in the end we'll be stronger for them. 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.  
1 Peter 5:7

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Oh, thank you. I think this is what I needed to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.