The Author Is Writing Our Story

12:47 PM



|For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 
Jeremiah 29:11 |

Have you just ever wondered what the future has in store? What lies around the next bend? Or perhaps you're wondering when things are going to get any better, or the trials are just going to leave. I pretty much have had all the above thoughts and usually it causes me to worry. Worry that things really aren't going to get any better or that perhaps my life has no meaning. 

|“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5 |

The truth is, God has a special plan for our life. We don't need to worry about anything or try to think up a plan for our life because God is the author of our lives. He's writing our stories and has this incredible plan for each of us - actually God knew who you were and what your life would be like even before you were born!
 No plan is the same and He's wrote your's. He knows what's best and we don't need to step in and try to figure it out for ourselves - God has it all under control.
God loves you and He is writing the story of your life.


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Thank you for this post! It was the perfect thing to read this morning. Thank you again!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8