Three Movies I Want To See This 2014

8:00 AM

This 2014 there is several movies I'm excited to see coming out....


God's Not Dead sounds like an incredible movie! I'e been looking forward to seeing this since I first saw the movie trailer a couple months back. 



Whose excited for "There and Back Again"?! *raises hand excitedly just thinking about it* Seriously this is the top movie I'm excited for this year and I'm just wishing it was coming out sooner! ☺


 My family plans on seeing Son of God next weekend and this also sounds like a great movie. I really liked watching the Bible series a few months back, and plus this will be the first time my whole family will get to see a movie together. 

So what movies are you excited for? Are you planning to see any of the ones I mentioned? 
God bless!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. *raise hand for "There and Back Again"*. But I'm also not excited about. But I am. :D That's the only movie I can think of!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I don't know if I'm prepared for the battle of the five armies or if my fave characters die.... ☺

      Delete
  2. I want to see all those plus many more =D Mainly Captain America:Winter soldier!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8