Tolkien Tuesdays: Gondor or Rohan (A Day Late)

2:58 PM

Hey everyone!
Today's is Rohan or Gondor (this post is a day late):




I would have to say Rohan. I love the country and this would just be an awesome place to live. Both are really neat though, and I loved that Aragorn was going to be King of Gondor.
Which do you prefer? 

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Really, I like Gondor. The architecture, the more structured military, the siege engines, my idea of home. Rohan is a great place, but I like the Gondorian (?) armor better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I agree about the armor - and the architecture of Gondor was unique as well. ☺

      Delete
  2. Rohan. I pick Rohan. Because I love the country, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohan because all the pretty landscape and the awesome song they get ;) !

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.