Tolkien Tusdays: Ugliest Orc

1:09 PM

Being an orc  we're talking about today, I won't show a picture and just leave you with Gimli instead.... ;)



So anyway, we've now gotten to the ugliest orc (which there was quite a few). The ugliest orc for me would have to be the one that killed Boromir. I also didn't like the one that took Frodo after Shelob got to him, but the one that killed Boromir was so cruel (weren't all orcs though? ;), and just one that I was happy to see killed. It was an Uruk-hai, but I'll just say it pretty much counts. ☺
What was it for you? 

You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. Probably the Uruk-hai you mentioned, or the one (I think it's Grishnahk) when Merry and Pippin are captured that goes, "What about their legs? They don't need those."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the orc with one eye that attacks Faramir's troops but they are all pretty ugly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's kinda hard to say because they're all different, but pretty ugly. ☺

      Delete
  3. Allow me to say... ALL ORCS ARE UGLY. :) Yep, that's about it.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.