Books.

2:28 PM

Picture via Pinterest 

A book isn't just something full of words - it's a whole new world. Reading isn't just reading..... it's a movie in your brain. 
If you know me, then you'd know I love to and I sincerely feel a bit sorry for those who don't like to read. Though you probably heard this before and I've probably posted about it before, I'll just say it... books take you places. 
They let you take a trip to unreal worlds such as Middle Earth or Narnia, travel to Paris (which is a place I long to go),  become a governess to a girl who has a very mysterious guardian (hence Jane Eyre), or even travel Sherwood forest (Robin Hood anyone?). 
Books open up new worlds, new places, and most days the place you can find me is with a book in my hand. 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. You describe books so well, and I feel like I should be reading something at the moment (besides this comment I am typing!).
    There will never bee enough posts like this. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks S.F! Your comment made my day!! ♥

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8