Choices - Who Is In Control

1:23 PM

Picture Via Pinterest 
Choices - we have to make them everyday.Getting older, I'm finding that even more choices and decisions lie ahead, some big and some as simple as how much I need to study 
 Choices on the kind of music we listen to, what we read, the magazines we subscribe to, what comes on our tvs, the college to attend or even if college is an option... the list could go on. I often tend to make a choice without thinking about what could (or might not) happen, and then later think about what could go wrong. Or seeing the choice in front of me,  I may freak out, sometimes feeling very alone. I'm not always a good person for making choices... ☺

We can't let the decisions we have and life in general freak us out though. No matter what choices lay ahead, we have to remember Who should have the steering wheel. God has a plan and will lovingly guide us through we choice we have to make it life. We don't have to make these choices alone. 

   Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3: 5-6

The Lord has our paths mapped out, all we have to do it ask for guidance. We'll sometimes make wrong choices, but we have to remember who is in control. 

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9


You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. It's all so very true, this post is! I agree with it. All we have to do sometimes is to let God come into our lives and help us make the correct choices.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have problems with this sometimes. I tend to stress out a little, okay, a lot over what I'm going to do with my life, especially now that I'm out of high school and I know that sooner or later I going to have to get a job other than working for my dad because I really don't want to be a painter. The problem is, I really don't know what else to do because with these fabulous new healthcare/ employment laws, it's going to be very hard to get a business off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ajax - I'll be praying about your choices! ☺ God bless!
      Kara

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8