I Want To Be That Person

9:46 AM

Picture via Pinterest 
I want to be that person that....
 steps out of her comfort zone
isn't afraid of what others think of her
trusts God no matter what
is willing to take risks
says, "here I am Lord, send me!"

I don't want to hang back anymore - I want to gather up my courage and ask the Lord what His plan is for my life and do it. Not just ask - go and do it. I want to be the one who says, "God, please give me a chance to tell others about Your Son."
 I know it won't be easy. I know it will be tough, but I want to do it. 

But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 7:8 


The Lord has a plan and He's guiding us (you and me). He has a plan and all we have to do is get enough courage to go and do it. We don't have to be afraid for our future - God is already there.

In Him Who gives everyone strength, 
Kara 

A little note: If you need any prayer just comment below - I'd love to pray for you!



You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Beautiful post! I want to be that person too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think perhaps we all have that feeling sometimes--I know I do! Thank you for this encouragement, Kara.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8