I Was Awarded!!!!

12:30 PM



I was awarded the Sunflower Blogger award by Brittney, and the Liebester award by Elizabeth Lindsay - thanks bunches to both of you! It really made my day. ☺ 
Rules for the Sunflower Award:

1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2.  Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
 
11 facts about me
 
1. I love learning about the civil war
2. I the oldest of six kids
3. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish
4. My b-day is August 31
5. I stated Saved by Grace almost 2 years ago
6. I am crazy about the show 'Road to Avonlea' 
7. My favorite band is Switchfoot
8. I became a Christian in 2005
9. Lord of the Rings is my favorite movie ever
10. Along with LOTR, I love the movie, "Pride and Prejudice"
 
 
 And now to answer more questions! 

1.  What color are your eyes?
brown 

2.  Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
Depends on which one - movie probably 

3.  Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Belle 
 
4.  If given the choice, would you rather write a letter or talk on the phone? 
Talk on the phone  

5.  If you could do something drastically awesome, and wouldn't have to worry about being judged by others, what would it be? 
Be in a movie (I'm a horrible actor though... :P)

I nominate..... anyone who's never, ever been awarded! Seriously, take it - if you have a blog and never got an award - do it! I nominate you!!!!!!
(The questions I'll just keep the same by the way :) 


Rules:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions given to you.
4. Let the people who you have nominated know when you have done so.
5. You can’t nominate the person who has nominated you.
6. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer.
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you.

Here goes!


Questions:

1. When are you happiest? Reading a good book
2. What was the last thing you ate? an apple 
3. Introvert or extrovert? I have no clue what the question is - haha I'm clueless right not :P
4. Favorite sport? Running
5. City, country, mountains, or beach? COUNTRY all the way
6. Do you own more books or songs?
 Books!
7. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Son of God
8. Favorite book of the Bible? Proverbs
9. What do you spend most of your typical day doing? Homeschool, reading, writing my story and then pinning on Pinterest 
10. How many kids do you want? However many God chooses to give me!
11. What’s the best book you've read so far in 2014? The Lord of the Rings

My Nominations:

Naomi
And then I get too lazy to mention anymore.....

Their Questions:
Same as above. :)

Have a great day everyone!


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. You nominated me?! Thank you so very much.
    You answered all of the questions with great answers!
    Thank you again.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for awarding me Kara, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.