It's Still Winter Here

1:03 PM





It's March. It's snowing. It's still winter here. 
It actually feels like a huge step from winter though, and a tad closer to spring now that I can see "March" on the calender. I can't wait for all this snow to stop, the cold to leave, and to get back outside and start planting the garden. I didn't know that I could find myself saying this, but I even actually miss helping my brothers mow the yard. ☺
Spring, you don't have to take your time coming - I'm more then ready for you! 
What's your March been like so far (or the two days that you've seen of it)?

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Cold. Rainy. Boring. Ready for something to happen.

    Ajax
    arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I'm so sick of winter. Its like -30 still and we have 3 feet of snow.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy March! Yes, it is cold, even though it is March, but its amazing how fast the weather can change.
    I am rather excited for spring!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8