The Beauty of the Forest

11:50 AM

I am a person who could spend hours in the forest - there is so much to take in and if you hand me a camera and just drop me off in the middle of nowhere (namely the woods), I'd be perfectly content. 
It's quiet - the perfect place to think, pray, and take in nature. It's a place to just listen. Just watch. Be - in a way, in another world and time. 
God created our world so awesomely, and some of the places amaze me so much! 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Nemophilist = me. I love the woods so much; they're like a secret haven for me to escape to. A secret place for me a times when I need them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree - that is me as well! ☺

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8