Tolkien Tuesdays: Favorite Friendship

1:56 PM



Hola everyone! Today's Tolkien Tuesday is... favorite friendship. This one I find easy for me, because I really do love the friendship between Frodo and Sam. Sam was loyal to Frodo until the end despite everything, and both were an amazing example of true friendship. What would you say?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I want to say Aragorn and Arwen but theirs was definitely more a romance than a friendship but it's one of my favorite story-inside-the-story of the book. Best friendship? The one between Smeagol and Gollum. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8