Because Of Him We Live

9:34 AM


Christ died to save us. He died to save me and I don't deserve saving. I'm a sinner who deserves the punishment He took for me. He died so I could live. He died so going to heaven and being forgiven is as simple as asking. It's as simple as asking Christ into my life. It's not hard. It's so easy and sometimes I forgot the cost it took to be forgiven.  Jesus died for me and it's something I shouldn't forget. It's why I need to let others know of His love, because He died for them as well. It's a simple a message. It's not complicated. We are loved by Him and because of Him we can live with him forever. 

He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time 
2 Timothy 1:9

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. How do you do it? You wright everything so well, and a lot of the time you write about just what I was thinking! (In this post you did.)
    Thank you for this beautiful post!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much S.F! I hope you have a blessed day!
      Love, Kara

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8