Everyday Blessings (Pictures Too :)

1:58 PM

Some small (but still amazing) everyday blessings these past weeks have been...

Listening to some of Everfound's songs with my littlest sister >>>
Desolation of Smaug finally coming out on dvd (anyone else thrilled about this as I am? :D) >>>



making pizza with one of my brothers >>>
spring is finally here!!! >>>
watching Blimey Cow on youtube >>>




The Andy Griffith show >>>
laughing with your siblings and not being about to stop >>>


being able to put the windows up and let in the spring air >>>
warm days >>>
letters from friends >>>

What are some of your everyday blessings?


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Getting peanut butter cookies in the mail from my best friend in PA (she is a GREAT cook), enjoying the warm weather and being able to work, and yes, Smug. We bought it but haven't watched it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIFE! (If you were in my family, you might roll your eyes at that, because whenever I get asked what I have been doing, I answer: "Living!") But really, there are so many blessings. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8