Oh How Pinteresting

10:43 AM

I haven't done one of these Pinterest posts in a while and decided to give it a go. They each are recent ones that I've done and I'm putting how it has to do what my life has been like of late....

My mom did this two weeks ago and when I told her I pinned this she thought it was hilarious!  


finally got to watch Frozen - awesome Disney movie!


lovin' Royal Tailor's song "Ready Set Go"


lovin' the Andy Griffith show 


saw this quote and really liked it


cleaning my room and went back in this morning and found it needed it again 


watched this Robin Hood episode and almost cried 


beginning to really like Legolas from "The Hobbit". Was a little unsure about him at first but now it's all good. ☺

and just thought this was funny!

Have a great day everyone!


You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Legolas is so stuck up. I love the part where Bolg makes him bleed from the nose and he's like "You hurt me! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" He is cool with his skateboarding acts, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Legolas was pretty stuck up from the Hobbit. He's still cool, though I hope he gets better in the last one!

      Delete
  2. Very Pinteresting! :) Great post.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8