Praying

10:16 AM

picture via the internet 

I was sitting doing something random when it hit me and I really couldn't shake the feeling why  hadn't thought of it before. It had never occurred to me why I'd never done it or even considered it. 
Why don't I pray for actors? Why don't I pray for the president? Why don't I pray for not only those I know, but this who are famous and such a part of our daily lives in media?
It's something I should be doing and something I shouldn't just let pass me by. They're people and though they may seem perfect they make mistakes and have trials as well. It can be very, very, hard to do at times but it's something God has called us to do as Christians. 

"First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people..." 1 Timothy 2:1

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I know we should, but it can be very, very hard to pray for those people sometimes. Especially the current president.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very hard at times! I'm working on it, but I agree!

      Delete
  2. Recently I have been doing this, because I know everyone, like me, are going through trials. And they need help, but they don't know who to turn to. Its wonderful I'm not the only one doing it! :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you S.F! I feel like the only one at times and was so glad to see your comment!

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.