There And Back Again.....

1:08 PM

picture via Facebook and "The Desolation of Smaug"

So if your not a LOTR or Hobbit fan this news probably won't mean anything to you but if you are.... this post is to say that, "There and Back Again" is going to be no more. You won't see the title in the theater or on the poster ........ but you will see, "The Battle of the Five Armies"! Yep, I just saw the news on Facebook - Peter Jackson changed the name from, "There and Back Again," to, "The Battle of the Five Armies". I was getting to use to the last movie title, but I love the new name as well. 
So if you haven't heard, I just wanted to be the first to tell you the news. So what is your thoughts on the new name? 
A spring/Easter picture post tomorrow so be watching!!!


You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. I don't like it as much as the former, frankly. The other one was closer in line with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be tears either way, that's all I know.
    I think this is the only movie I have been wanting to not come out, but also wanting it, too! :/ It will take awhile to get used to the new name, though. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I already know I'll probably be crying in the theater because how can you not?

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8