Through The Misty Fields

1:03 PM

I love the scenery around our house - it is seriously so pretty in the springtime!!! I took the time yesterday morning around 7:30 to take over 50 pictures for about three hours of the fog, mist, woods - everything! So here's about eight or more pictures of my favorite results...










So what do you think? Have a great Sunday everyone!


You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Those were beautiful photos! Looks like scenes from LOTR or Eragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures are utterly breath-taking in beauty and mystery! And the second from last one. . .I have no word to describe it.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajax and S.F - thanks so much to both of you! Your comments really made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8