Tolkien Tuedays: Favorite Armor

2:07 PM


Hello everyone - how is your Tuesday going? Today on Tolkien Tuedays is, "favorite armor" and this is easy for me. I love the Gondor armor with the tree embroidered  in the middle and just how it all looks. Aragorn's was my favorite and was really unique with the design and everything, though I tend to favor a lot of Aragorn's stuff so perhaps that's why. ☺ What would you say?

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I have to say, I like the Gondor armor as well. His bracers are especially nice, and I like the elf-dagger he carries on the side. By the way, I love your new blog look! (Or maybe it's not that new- sorry, but I've been doing all my blogging off the phone and it's hard to see changes when it's in Mobile format. Like it all the same!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his bracers as well - one of my favorite parts about it! Thanks! Though it's not that new I still feel it is. ☺

      Delete
  2. Perhaps the Rohan armour. But then, of course, there is the Mithril shirt. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.