Tolkien Tuesdays: Favorite Location

6:56 PM

Hola everyone! Today's Tolkien Tuesday is.... Favorite Location


Too be perfectly honest I don't remember exact locations - places are more what I can remember (Rivendell, Mirkwood (wait that was on the Hobbit.... Haha). 
Anyway, I really like where they shot the scenes with the boats in the Fellowship. Very pretty place and I loved the woods there. 
What about you?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. My favorite place was the area right when they're coming into Lorien, before Halidir surprises them. I like woods more then open areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . .Hobbiton. . . :) (I really want to go there, if you couldn't tell!)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8