Tolkien Tuesdays: Favorite Outfit

2:22 PM


Hello everyone! There is so many to choose from but I'd have to say that my favorite outfit was Arwen's beautiful green dress she wore for Aragorn's coronation. The dress was just gorgeous and being a girl I tend to lean more toward the elven dresses. I loved Legolas' outfits as well but I can't help but love this one!  
What was it for you?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Probably Boromir's furs and armor. I like that style. Arwen was really pretty though... I can't imagine what Luthien Tinuviel would have looked like had they filmed The Silmarillion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know. I like so many! :) Hmmm. . .I did really like the hobbits outfits, though.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8