Tolkien Tuesdays: Favorite Weapon

2:06 PM



Oh wow, today's Tolkien Tuesdays is going to be hard for me! It's 'favorite weapon' and I really like any from the fellowship. Aragorn's sword was really one of my favorites, though I also tend to favor Legolas' bow and quiver. When I think about the one I would want though, I think it would be Frodo's sword, "Sting". It was really amazing how it lighted up when orcs and such were near and was one of my favorite's in "The Hobbit". 
What about you?

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. The large black bow the Orc used to shoot Boromir. Not that I liked Boromir getting shot, but the bow was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember seeing it, so now I'm going to look it up. ☺

      Delete
  2. Sting is my favourite, too. :) It's such a beautiful sword!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it was very beautiful!

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.