Who To Follow

12:54 PM


Picture Via Pinterest 


I tend to go with the crowd - be a follower to whatever is trending in clothing styles, music, etc. Now, I don't always do it but in my mind I'm sometimes thinking, "it has to be alright....everyone else is doing it." In our world it's sometimes hard to tell what's right and what's wrong. 


Styles change all the time - the way we say things, to movies, technology - everything! 
Just because we see everyone around us during something doesn't mean we should be following. We need to look back and ask God what He would have us do, and what path He has called for us to follow. Following the world isn't always the best option. 
It can leave us empty inside because we won't be truly happy until we come to know the love of Jesus Christ. He will guide us always - He's the one we should be following and what comes on our tablets and iphones, what radio station we listen to, what websites we visit, should all reflect the things that our pure and good and pleasing to Him. 

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age 
Titus 2: 11-12

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8