Awkward Vs. Awesome

1:49 PM



I haven't done an awkward vs. awesome post in awhile and decided to give it a go (and yes, I will put up my poll soon if you've been wondering... I am a big procrastinator :P)

Awkward....
driving the car down a gravel driveway and hitting the gas a little too hard, causing the tires to squeal (very embarrassing! :P) 

Awesome...
getting letters from my friends 

Awkward...
watching the little kids in the nursery at church and trying to understand what they are saying. It get's awkward when they're getting upset because you keep asking them to repeat what they just said to you and finally you have to either agree with whatever they said or let it drop. I really do enjoy watching them though! ☺

Awesome...
going shopping with my Mom and sisters, and going to the eye doctor to get new lenses for my glasses (yes, I find going to the eye doctor's awesome =)

Awkward...
Talking too fast to someone on the phone, and then loosing your train of thought so you have to stop and figure out what you were going to say

Awesome....
our sweet little kittens that were born a few weeks back 

Awkward...
that moment when someone leans over to hug you and you don't know which way to lean (left or right) 

Awesome...
reading a verse in the Bible and feeling as if you were meant to read it that day 

I wanted to think of some more things but for some reason my mind went blank. Haha :D Can you relate to any of the stuff I put? What has been going on in your life? 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. I remember when I first started driving, hitting the gas too hard while turning out of the soft dirt of a construction site. That was messy...

    And the top photo had Mom and I rolling. You have such a great sense of humour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that photo as well - it is hilarious! =)

      Delete
  2. Yep, yes, yep. Sounds awkward like normal life! ;) And me? Well. . .a lot of thing that fit into both categories.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8