Let It Go - Anthem Lights

7:22 PM

Hey everyone! Disney's 'Frozen' is the "thing" right now - seriously, so many people are crazy about it! I watched it a few weeks back to see what everyone was talking about all over the internet, laughed at Olaf probably more then I should have and just enjoyed it . :D Anyway, the song that really stuck in my head (other then the "do you want to build a snowman?"), is "Let it Go." A few weeks back I saw that my favorite Christian band, "Anthem Lights" have their own version of it. I actually like it better and thought I'd share it here. So if you like Frozen then you may want to check it out! ☺ Do tell your thoughts about how you liked their version! 


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.