Lord of the Rings Challenge #18: Coolest Visual Effect

1:09 PM


The coolest visual effect is for today's Tolkien Tuesdays/LOTR challenge. This is very hard because Peter Jackson had to do a lot of visual effects for the movie and it all made it very good.... hmmm.. My favorite effect would have to be Gollum. This may seem weird but think about it - if Gollum was completely weird looking/fake (which he is but you know what I mean ;), then it wouldn't have looked right. Gollum wasn't a favorite character of mine but if he'd been all wrong then the movie wouldn't have been as good. ☺
What would you say?

Also, I didn't want to go on a hunt for a picture of gollum so I thought the above would work nicely. ☺

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Gollum, yes, precioussssss. We loves him, hates nasty filthy hobbitses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I heard it in his voice as soon as I read your comment! :D

      Delete
  2. Too many to chose from! Ahhhhh, lots of them. I'm just going to use that as my answer. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.