Lord of the Rings Challenge #20: Saddest Character Death

1:52 PM



This is a simple question and very sad - Boromir was by far the saddest death (other then Haldir), and I almost cry every time I watch it. It was not only his dying, but the fact that he died saving Merry and Pippin. 
What did you think?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I think I don't WANT to think about it. Too sad. :) But there are sad ones! *whimpers*
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i was having such a beautiful day. *sobs* why, tolkien?! CAN WE JUST NOT WITH THE PICTURE THO. fact: the first time i read of boromir's . . . eh, (i'm not saying the other word) passing, i sobbed convulsively and for a very long time. it was a traumatic dramatic experience. soon after that, i watched the film. and that bit. cue THE RETURN OF THE TEARS. i just can't even why would they how could i mean seriously do people even

    O.O *buries head in pillow* *weeps fiercely*

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8