Lord of the Rings Challenge: Most Inspiring Moment

1:56 PM

So many things inspire me in Lord of the Rings that it is hard to choose. There were times I wanted to cry because it was really inspiring, other times it was just heart-warming or a very good character defining moment. 


One of the times I felt really inspired was when Aragorn told Frodo he would have gone with him to the very fires of Mordor - it gives me chills every time because it shows that he was willing to risk his life for others. 

 Another time I felt truly inspired was when we all realized Sam wasn't going to leave Frodo behind and that he would do anything to help him. Sam is amazing!!! ☺

And last but not least a most inspiring moment for me when when Aragorn did his speech - "A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.  An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down-but it is not this day!  This day we fight!  By all that you hold dear, on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"  Love this moment so much! 

So what did you think? What LOTR moment inspired you?

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. There are so many! :) Yes, yes, and thrice yes to the ones you picked. And also the "You bow to no one," moment is inspiring!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically EVERY ARAGORN MOMENT EVER. :)
    He defines the word inspiring! He taught me that no matter how bad things get, you always, always will have the strength to carry on.
    Btw I'm so sorry for not commenting on here. I just love your blog. I respond to so many posts mentally, & then I totally forgot to actually send comments. Ugh. But just wanted to say hi again & I'm still here! :)
    ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - Aragorn is amazing!
      That is totally OK! I do the same thing all the time! Thanks for commenting and reading my blog! =)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8