My Weekend (In 14 Pictures)

4:09 PM




















Me and my sister got to spend some time with my grandparents over the weekend, which was really fun! As you probably know from past posts plus all the pictures above, they live right in the mountains so for me it was a perfect time to get out my camera . We were also able to take a trip to PA on Friday, to the "Sight and Sound theater" where they have the play "Moses". It was a very long drive, but I enjoyed it, and now that I'm home it's time to rest. ☺
So how was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. My weekend's been great. Lots of food, went to a car show yesterday, probably going to go cruise around in Ol' Blue here in a bit (because gas is soooo cheap, right?) and a fishing trip at Carpenter Dam last night until 2130. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome! I really want to go fishing again (I haven't gone in ages), and I agree - gas is really cheap! haha.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) And beautiful pictures, too.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8