there for a reason

2:01 PM

picture via the internet

Everyone that we cross paths with comes in our life for a reason. The people you know, the people who you haven't met and who "live in the internet world", your neighbors, the ones you've known for ages, and those who were in your life for only a time, have a reason for being there. They weren't placed in your life by accident. God has a plan and sometimes meeting people even for just a season is part of that. Never take for granted meeting someone, knowing that they are part of your life for a special purpose. That purpose may not effect a huge part of your life, but it may effect even just a tiny part of your heart for the better and make you grow closer to God's purpose. 



You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. So true! <3 it. God has put so many amazing people in my life and I know I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't because of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Some people that were just in my life for a short time changed me forever!

      Delete
  2. Yes! It is really true. And most people don't recognise it! But I must admit, I am one of them. Every person we pass on the street, everyone we just "happen" to meet, is supposed to be there. It's really amazing when you think about it.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.